Bus Driver Trainee
BUS DRIVER - Permit Holder
Compensation: $23.00 Hourly, with free Medical Benefits for the employee!
$5,000 Hiring and Retention Bonus
We are actively hiring Bus Drivers to join our growing team!
Looking for a new and exciting career and the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life? We are actively hiring Bus Driver Trainees to join our growing team!
Coach USA has new and exciting career opportunities for Bus Driver Trainees at our Elizabeth, NJ location.
As a transportation company, we recognize our job is all about the journey. We enjoy being able to participate in the trip with our passengers especially since our drivers are essential to our exceptional reputation and success. Whether it's the individual passenger going to work or a group of passengers going on an adventure of a lifetime, we want drivers who will play a significant role in people's lives.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid training while getting your CDL and completing the Coach USA training - program.
- Per diem (when out of town)
- Excellent Benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability, Life insurance, 401K)
- Free Medical Benefits for the employee
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time Off
- CDL permit
- Passenger and air brake endorsement permits must be obtained before hire
- 21 years or older
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations in the last 7 years
- Pass Pre-employment essential function test
- Pass Pre-employment drug test
- Meet DOT physical qualifications
- Be willing to work varied schedules and locations preferred
- Acceptable Driving record, no more than 1.5 points in the last 3 years
Coach USA, INC. would love to discuss your qualifications for this position.
To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.