Compensation: $45,000 annually and up based on experience
Apply now! $2,500 Sign on Bonus!
Coach USA has new and exciting career opportunities for Mechanics at our Waukesha, WI location. We are looking for a mechanic to repair and inspect company equipment in a cost effective, safe, timely manner.
· Routine and preventative maintenance
· Diagnose mechanical, electrical, and other breakdowns or failures
· Work alongside our skilled mechanics
· Participate in various trainings on proper diagnostic and repairs
· Prefer CDL License – Class B with P Endorsement or we will train you to obtain a CDL license
What We Offer:
· Competitive wage based upon experience and certifications
· Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, short term disability, Life insurance, 401K)
· Uniform provided
· Tool and Boot allowance
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Mechanically inclined
· Valid Driver License and ability and willingness to obtain a CDL (paid by Coach)
· Be able to work in all types of weather conditions, including outdoors
· Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
To learn more about your next big career change, APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.
©"lube", "mechanically inclined", "mechanic", "Mechanic apprentice", "auto mechanic", technical", "entry level mechanic"©