Dispatcher – Full-time
Compensation: $21.00 - $26.00 Hourly depending on experience
We are actively hiring Dispatchers to join our growing team!
Looking for a new and exciting career? We are actively hiring dispatchers to join our growing team!
Coach USA has new and exciting career opportunities for dispatchers at our Sacramento, CA location.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability, Life insurance, 401K)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Uniform allowance
- Direct Deposit Available
- Caring Management team
- Act as primary liaison between operations and maintenance.
- Schedule Operators and Coaches accordingly.
- Communicate to driver’s regarding their schedule, equipment assignment, and customer needs
- Verify Hours of Service and Fit for Duty Requirements through our check in procedures
- Visual inspection of license, medical card, and driver logs
- Document on time, tardiness, call offs, and operator issues
- Coordinate last minute changes with Sales, Maintenance and/or driver
- Monitor phone calls, communicate any issues, review paperwork turned in by driver
- Respond effectively to schedule changes, driver related issues, traffic, and/or bus issues which arise daily
- Provide high level of customer service towards all customers and employees
- Acting as a liaison with customers, answer general questions, escalating issues to management when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience in the transportation industry or relevant training (Experience in the Charter bus industry a plus)
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Knowledge of Safety rules, Hours of service, Federal and State Regulations for facilities and operators
- Minimum 1-year experience dispatching in the transportation industry
- Pass Pre-employment drug test
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to understand the cause/effect of decisions and how they impact the operation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Strong commitment to Safety and Customer Service
To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.