Motor Driver Training Instructor
Salary: $55,000 a year
Hiring Bonus $2500
Hiring Bonus $2500
Work for an industry leader!
Coach USA, a premier motor coach company, has an exciting career opportunity for a Full-Time Driver Training Instructor.
Location: Waukesha, WI
Job Type: Full Time
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communications skills and must demonstrate patience and have the passion to teach/train others.
**Must possess a CDL with passenger endorsement for at least 2 years.**
The Driver Trainer will be responsible for conducting new hire driver certification training, post-accident training, and annual refresher training for all existing drivers. Coordination with the Operations Department and Safety Manager will be needed for efficient scheduling. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and organized and willing to work in the elements. Training takes place at our facility as well as flexible schedule as training works around driver/vehicle availability.
Job Duties Include:
- Conduct biannual refreshers for all operators
- Conduct 30-60-90 days follow up refresher on new hires
- Assist in basic operational procedures of the company
- Maintaining driver compliance set forth by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Assisting with monthly safety meetings
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Great work environment
- High School or equivalent
- Ability to operate a large vehicle, a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to think independently
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and will be subject to periodic random Drug and Alcohol Testing
Coach USA would love to discuss your qualifications for this position.
To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.