Location: Sacramento, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: $55,000-$65,000 annually DOE
Looking for a new and exciting career? Join our Operations team for our Coach USA in Sacramento! This position will supervise our dispatch operations including drivers and reports directly to Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Manage dispatch team schedule
- Manage driver time off calendar
- Assign drivers and buses
- Update and monitor GPS route/equipment status
- Monitor on-time performance
- Check driver’s credentials and logbook
- Monitor compliance hours
- Inspect and sign DVIR
- Provide available and OOS bus list along with fleet count; monitor PM list
- Make sure all company vehicles and buses are fueled and cleaned
- Report all accidents/incidents to Safety Director/Operations Manager/General Manager
- In case of breakdowns contact road service, dispatch relief bus and notify central dispatch, customer service and management.
- Communicate delays or updates with clients
- Communicate with maintenance on breakdowns, defects and PMs
- Council and discipline drivers
- Transfer and receive information from shift to shift
- Other duties as needed
At least 1 to 2 years previous driving and/or dispatching experience or 5 years of supervisory experience (Transportation industry a plus)
- Ability to multitask and trouble shoot in a high pace environment
- Available on weekends, holidays, days and nights and work flexible shifts depending on operations needs
- Exemplary communication and customer service skills
- Knowledgeable in data entry, internet usage, email, Microsoft Office, Excel and web-based routing/GPS programs
- A clear understanding of e-log’s
- The ability to possess and maintain CDL- A or B License with Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Term life insurance (company paid and voluntary)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid time off
Coach USA, INC. would love to discuss your qualifications for this position.
To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.