Coach USA - Atlanta, GA
Coach USA of Atlanta, GA is seeking a full time Dispatcher. Dispatchers ensure quality service by scheduling and routing drivers as well as handling customer calls in a fast-paced environment. Must have computer experience, excellent customer service skills. We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- Ensure that each Operator is prepared for, has the proper instruction, paperwork and advances for given assignment
- Confirm that the equipment assigned to the driver is prepared for the assignment
- Inform Operators what their daily assignments are
- Maintain adequate equipment to accommodate the daily Dispatch schedule
- Communicate and monitor the maintenance department regarding all road call situations
- Monitor Operator behavior and assignments in accordance with DOT laws and regulations
- Responsible for the execution, completion and follow through Verify hours of all mandatory daily paperwork and forms
- Resolving and/or assisting customer service issues
- Verify Hours of Service availability and Fit for Duty requirements
- Visual inspection of license, medical card and hours of service
- Arrange per diem, hotel accommodations
- Audits work tickets against dispatch day sheet/schedule
- Completes “out of service” reports
- Completes daily “equipment inventory” reports
- Posts bids/schedules/charters
- Reports compliance and company policy issues to Dispatch Supervisor
- Recommends disciplinary action when appropriate
- Transfer and receive information from shift to shift
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information ion one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to maintain employee morale and loyalty with diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Commercial Driver’s License preferred with “P” and Air Brake endorsement or must qualify for the this certification
Coach USA, INC. would love to discuss your qualifications for this position.
To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.