BUS DRIVERS – Full-time
Compensation: up to $19.00 hourly after training
$2,500 Hiring Bonus for full-time and $1,250 for part-time CDL Drivers!
We are actively hiring Bus drivers to join our growing team!
Looking for a new and exciting career and the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life? We are actively hiring bus drivers to join our growing team!
Coach USA has new and exciting career opportunities for Bus Drivers at our Jamestown, NY location.
As a transportation company, we recognize our job is all about the journey. We enjoy being able to participate in the trip with our passengers especially since our drivers are essential to our exceptional reputation and success. Whether it’s the individual passenger going to work or a group of passengers going on an adventure of a lifetime, we want drivers who will play a significant role in people’s lives.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages $19.00 hourly after training
- Average Annual First Year Salary of $40,000
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation after 1 year of service
- 5 personal days after probationary period for full-time employees
- Safety bonuses
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, Life insurance, 401K
- Uniform Allowance
- Class A or B CDL with passenger and air-brake endorsements
- 21 year or older
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations in the last 7 years
- Pass Pre-employment essential function test
- Pass Pre-employment drug test
- Meet DOT physical qualifications
- Acceptable Driving Record, no more than 1.5 points in the last 3 years
Coach USA, INC. would love to discuss your qualifications for this position.
To learn more about your next big career change! APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.