Mechanic - $4,000 Sign on Bonus
Coach USA is looking for Maintenance Mechanics of all levels to join our Winnemucca, NV location. Under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager a Maintenance Mechanic performs highly skilled preventative maintenance, and diagnostic and repair work on motor coaches to minimize downtime and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Competitive Experience Based Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- A 401(k) plan after 120 days
- A fully paid life insurance policy, with additional buy up possible
- Tool Allowance
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Relocation assistance
- Continued education through various online programs
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Ability to pass a DOT physical
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
- Willing to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays
- Work experience on motorcoaches is preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of the following systems is preferred: HVAC, engine (Cummins / Detroit), transmission, air brake systems, steering / suspension, and electrical
- Technicians provide own basic tools
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion
To learn more about your next big career change, APPLY NOW!
Coach USA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other protected class.